Question
Posted by: Las | 2004/11/03

HELP???

I have a good marriage but how can I spice it up a little???
Not sure but I think my husband seems a little bored these days...

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/04

Ever heard of giving the the gift of missing you for a while...

There are lotsa ways, but it usually all starts with good honest straight-forward communication.

Spontaneous, unpredictable, confident, pampering, surprising, exotic, erotic, expressive, new experiences, new positions, romance, lingerie, movies, toys, games, role-playing...

The are countless ways of spicing things up. Try using the above words in your own sentences that may prove to be exciting &/or entertaining.

Good luck,
Shaun

PS: You can also try the Sexologist forum but I think the guys tend to be a bit rude there...

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: sneaky | 2004/11/03

wrtie him little love notes and leave then around the house for him to find :)

Reply to sneaky