Question
Posted by: distraught boyfreind | 2004/03/08

help!!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend has a wrinkly ass - what exercises should she do to tighten it up a little

It's really hard to combat this unfortunately. I would need to know a little more about whether or not she is doing regular exercise, and what her diet is like - it may be that she's recently lost a good deal of weight, or it may be that she has the typical distribution of fat around the butt. The only thing I can suggest is a combination of cardio exercises and toning exercise. cardio would include as walking, jogging, running, swimming or cycling. In order to burn the fat, you need to do these types of cardiovascular exercises as least 4 - 5 times a week for at least 30 - 45 minutes.

The toning exercise may be more important, and I would suggest that she do some strengthening and toning exercise and obviously to include exercises that make use of the muscle groups in glutes. The exercises that you do will depend on whether you have access to a gym or you do body weight exercises at home. I would suggest you have a look at the 'Zone-in-on' section of the Health 24 website (www.health24.co.za). You can find this section under 'Fitness', and then just click on the image that shows the areas you want to work on, and you will be able to see the exercises relevant to you.