Question
Posted by: friend | 2004/02/20

help

hi

I need friends please...I am too lonely...why cant male friends remain friends...why does it always have to be with more intended. I just want to have some decent male/female friends who I can go out with sometimes to just have fun....movies.....coffee/drinks...clubbing whatever...

let's see what other readers have to say, here. But on't let yourself get too disheartened. It sounds as if you've decently been let down by a friend or two, and are over-generalizing and assuming that everyone is like them. Fortunately, that's not so, though it may feel like it for a time. Try getting involved with other people in less whololy social situations --- get involved with a charity, a church, a club or society, with people who share interests, but who aren't purely relationship-hunting, and this will help you get your confidence back, in yourself and in the rest of humanity !

3
Posted by: J | 2004/02/20

I know the feeling - my "friends" only know me when they want something. I'm in Jo'burg, if you wanna hook up with me, mail me jaycee@dotmail.co.za. I'd love to be your friend!

Reply to J
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/02/20

Friend

I had the same problem i also thought i could be friendly to *male*friends cause i want friends but men usually think different till my recent bf made it clear to me:

Men dont really just want to be friends ........

One do get lonely and depressed if you dont interact with
other people or friends cybershrinks advise is very good
go to yoga or gym or join a social activity bible study group
and meet new people.

i dont know where you from but if you want an email
friend you can email me to skoffeldrakie@yahoo.com

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: me | 2004/02/20

hi

read my posting (7262) - i am where you are. i know how you feel.

me

Reply to me