Posted by: B | 2004/02/10


Hi Doc , This month after my period i had a very funny smelly discharge not ( white) , this is first time i smell so Bad i don't have a chance to go to clinic , if this is not normal can you prescribe something from Chemist , please Thank you for your Reply.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

If you have a smelly discharge, you will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis. What you describe is not typical of thrush which Canesten will treat. If antibiotics are needed, you will need a doctor's presription.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: mint | 2004/02/10

You can probably try something like canesten v which you can get over the counter but if it doesn't go away then you are better off going to the doc and getting something oral like antibiotics.Good Luck.

Reply to mint

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.