Question
Posted by: scared | 2003/12/03

help

I think my g/f is gonna leave me soon....she's talking bout it neways!! Yet she still says she loves me....i love her and im afraid if she does i wont be able to get over it...... My Q is : How does a person get over something like that....i don't want 2 be misrible(spelling?) my self esteem is low enuff already...

thanx

Scaed,
(a) it may very well never happen at all, (2) if you feel you have good reasons to expect this, see what you can do to improve the relationship and make it less likely to happen ; and (3) if it does indeed happen ( such things happen even to very nice guys ) it will be hurtful, but you can and will get over it. Not bu following a set of rules or instructional recipe, but because we are all more resilient than we think, and can indeed get through such disappointments in life.
And you haven't lost Love, just this relatively poor example of it. Don't give up the hunt

4
Posted by: anotherview | 2003/12/04

she is leaving you because there is nothing worse than someone who cant stand up for themselves, get rid of the low self esteem get strong and fight for her. you have to change your attitude before a relationship will work for you.

Reply to anotherview
Posted by: Been there | 2003/12/03

how long have u been goin out with her.....and if u dont mind me asking how old r u guys???????

Reply to Been there
Posted by: scared | 2003/12/03

thanx, its just been the greatest time....the first person i've ever really loved...... Seems sooo wrong to lose it. :(

Reply to scared
Posted by: been there | 2003/12/03

my boyfrend broke up with me a week ago........i was hurt...coz he also spoke along those lines..prior to the breakup...the thing is this....if it does go that way....then there has to be a reason coz things happen for a reason,, like they say if u love something let it go if it comes back it was urs,if it doesnt it was neva yours to begin with...i wish u luck,,,and heartbreak is something that hurts deep....but it makes u stronger.trust me.

Reply to been there