Question
Posted by: zena | 2003/01/13

help!

i am 30 weeks pregnant. my sex life is going down. i think the reason is because I am not sure if the the man i am with currently is the father.sometimes i am not loooking forward to this baby as it might change my life.the chances are 90%. its just that i cant the date of my last period. but I remeber it was somewhere in june. is 30 weeks the right time if i fell pregnant in june?

Zena, you can work out more or less when you fell pregnant if you know what the first day of your last menstruation was. You fell pregnant 10-15 days from the first day of your last menstruation. This comes down taking the age of your baby, subtracting 2 weeks and then counting back the amount of weeks you’re left over with. Good luck.