Question
Posted by: Ms Welda | 2004/10/11

HELLO SEXOLOGIST????

Why are you not responding to this forum. We write for professional help. But other ppl answer our questions, not you? Whats going on here? Really concerned....

Are you really concerned about me or the forum? I see I have kept you way past your bed time, 23h58.The idea of a forum is exactly that, other people also get to answer your questions. As not all the questions have to do with sexual health I leave it to other "experts" to answer. Here's a great example of a question for the forum

Subject
Rough sex

Question
I started and sms to my man by saying "how would u like it, rough or gentle" "rough" was the reply and now im stressing, how do i do rough? bear in mind i know he likes it really rough and i would like to give it a try!

Posted by
Queen

Welda you be a sweetie and answer that one for me
Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Miss M | 2004/10/13

I agree people.
We should use it for info needed and advise needed. I have to say that "she" the doc does not answer on all questions posted. I would assume that she only replies to really seriaaaaaaaaassss sexually related Q's. The other silly q's she can leave for me!!! I'll deal with it Doc, don't stress. You deal with the really educational stuff.

P.S. I love putting in my 50c.... it makes me feel good about myself and that I am contributing something to someone's life

Reply to Miss M
Posted by: Henry | 2004/10/12

DOC,

"KEEP IT UP....." You're doing a great job! Thanx!
All you other silly ppl...... what can I say.... anyway, let's use and enjoy the forum, rather than abusing it!!

Reply to Henry
Posted by: Danny | 2004/10/12

I agree with the doctor 100%, some of the advice asked on this forum is pathetic.Firstly I never thaught woman in this country are so badly oversexed, men who claim they cannot manage without sex and people discussing their worst fantacies on this forum.This forum should be used to seek proper medical advice and not ask questions like and I quote " How many men
is enough". Here a female who sleeps around is trying to justify her promiscuity.What's becoming of this world.

Reply to Danny