Question
Posted by: Matthew | 2006/04/21

Hello Kate let's get this sorted out!

Hi there, you say that you want to feel your partner touch the G spot I'd just like to say that the best stimulation of the G spot is with the finger. It is at the top of the vagina and close to the outside. Yes it is also stimulated by intercourse but the best way is through manual stimulation. Thanks for giving your thoughts about what sizes you prefer and being honest! However I do find you to be very picky and childish when it comes to men. How would you like it if after you had sex with your man, he left yu because your vagina was not the right size. Or because your lips were not the right size. Type vagina size on yahoo and see how many women are also frightened and worried to death about the size of their privates. It's very sad and you come across as a oung women who would give her man a seriously hard time if he was not big enough. It's actually superficial!
Let's get the facts right the vagina is 4.5 to 5.5 inches in length when aroused and the best way for a women to feel the penis is to tighten her muscles around the penis, not by the penis stretching the vagina. The vagina can accomodate any size penis as you already know how it can expand enormously for giving birth. have you given birth yet? I think you havent yet is that right?
You can have sex a million times and the vagina will not get bigger. The only permanent way of making a vagina looser is through child birth! The amount that the vagina widens is very very small and very few partners experience problems with the penis not being felt as you sem to describe with your earlier partners that had smaller penises. I find it scary that you like to go around and say to guys who are 16 cm that they are just not big enough at all to satisfy a women. Who the hell are you? I am 16 cm and I can bring any women to orgasm without my penis anyway. You make a complete fool out of yourself by saying that you only experience G spot orgasms with big penises as the G spot can be stimulated with the darn middle finger. Hardly any women experience pleasure from thrusts being placed on the cervix, so once again your argument there would be very weak, and only a man with like a 4 inch penis would not be able to hit the cervix anyway.
So there you go, the next time you feel the need to shoot your mouth off and get all the men on here worried that they will not be able to satisfy their lover, think again and go to any sexologist on the net. In fact I have spoken to some women who find large penises not as stimulating as medium sized penises because they cant tighten their muscles as hard around the big penis, it feels like nothing.
As far as the guy who thought his penis was too small and killed himself we can thank the uninformed men and women who sadly have been miseducated about how to stimulate their partner.
Jeez, I even have the sexologist to back me up on this.
Folks enjoy sex and dont let people like Kate make you feel inferior in any way! Whether you are a woman or a man!

Expert ImageForumArchive

This forum is developing into a discussion forum and the issues posted are personal opinions.

Let's keep the forum open and honest and as posted by the Health24 Admin Team let's try to refrain from personal insults.

Have a good day

16
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

Very true LOL, very true!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: LOL | 2006/04/21

Kate at least you know what you like. Why are men so threatened by that? You get attacked for having a preferance....so by their thinking; all women that have small breasts should try & convince men that like large ones, why small breasts do the same job. Ludicrous.

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

Age is relative.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Regular | 2006/04/21

Until the next time hey Kate! If I remember correctly he's too old for you or something.

Reply to Regular
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

What part of: I prefer above what is considered average, translates into Monster C O C K. SP I know that wasnt you, and Regular, I was never kicked out, I left him, but we're back together again, so none of that matters anymore.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Regular | 2006/04/21

Kate are still with your boyfriend after he kicked you out of the house?

Reply to Regular
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/21

I fully agree with Benji. Kate is F*cking bitch.
She will be bitchy and horny in week ends and go for group sex.
Her body parts are LOOSE.

Reply to SP™
Posted by: benji | 2006/04/21

Kate do you wear diapers? Since you like monster -|- s so much, guess your vag is pretty loose. Gross!

And Matthew, you are giving away way 2 much info! 16 cm is big, and if a girls doesnt like it, she is most definitely not worth it.

Rather find someone with a good heart, and not as superficial as Kate.

Reply to benji
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

Good morning Matthew and others. Thank you SP and Chris, youre right, the above was not me. Matthew say whatever you like, all I ever put down about this subject was my own personal opinion. I prefer above what is considered average, you can write a novel on the inner workings of the vagina, and it isnt going to change the opinions of women who prefer slightly bigger. Im sorry this bugs you so much.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Timzy | 2006/04/21

Matthew well written did you do it straight off the top of your head or did you write it down first last night

Reply to Timzy
Posted by: Chris | 2006/04/21

I agree, SP, doesn't sound like Kate.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/21

personally i dont think its Kate who said that as i have never seen her talking like that before.

Reply to SP™
Posted by: Bogus | 2006/04/21

........Matthew is trying to have a discussion.......this is what this forum is about. "F*uck off, dont try to bug me idiot." is an personal insult not a discussion (exactly my point in post 831).

Reply to Bogus
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/21

Here is my 2c worth from a woman's point of view.

I have hanged around this site for some time and know Kate from the sexologist forum. She always stands for what she likes and most people don't like her because of that.

I see nothing wrong in stipulating the kind of penis she prefers. As you have mentioned earlier - how would she feel if a man would stand and and leave her because he thinks her vagina is big, i guess that is a risk one has to take. People have different preferences when it comes to sex and we should respect that. I have never seen Kate dissing anyone who says she likes a small penis but she always says it does not do it for her. I happen to fall in that league as well.

I have a friend who despises big penises. She says she once dated this guy who was really well hung and the dude kept her up all night. Among my circles people talk and there are guys who are well known to have small penises and she seems to be targeting those guys and one day i asked her if its true that her bf has a small penis, she said yes and she likes it that way. Today all my friends know her situation and because she likes small penises there is no big deal.

So lets just lay the matter to rest and understand that Kate loves them big so do I. At the end of the day its about preferences. As they say - "different strokes for different folkes"

Reply to SP™
Posted by: Regular | 2006/04/21

Well said Matthew!! , Don’t let her insignificant banter perturb you! She does F***ALL at work and has got the entire day to think up sh1t!

Reply to Regular
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

F*uck off, dont try to bug me idiot.

Reply to Kate