Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2005/11/28

HELLO DOC

HELLO DOC

THERE IS JUST SOME THINGS THAT BOTHER ME, I AM ON A DIET FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW, I HAVE LOST 19KG, BUT NOW FOR THE LAST 6 WEEKS I AM STUCK, I AM ON 72KG NOW, AND NO WAY DO MY WEIGHT WANT TO COME DOWN MORE.

I NEED TO LOOSE ANOTHER 5KG, ACCORDING TO MY HEIGHT, BUT I AM STRUGGLING LIKE CRAZY, I DO EXCERCISE 3X A WEEK I AND EATING CORRECTLY, NOTHING INBETWEEN AND NOT AFTER 20H00 AT NIGHT, I AM DOING EVERYTHING CORRECTLY THAT I DID 3 MONTHS AGO, BUT NO RESULTS ANYMORE.

PLEASE DOC I AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT I FEEL LIKE I AM STILL FAT, BECAUSE THE WEIGHT IS STUCK.

SOME HELP PLEASE

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP SO FAR, LIKE YOU CAN SEE, ALL THE ADVICE PAID OFF.

AMANDA

Dear Amanda
Firstly congratulations are in order for your stunning weight loss of 19 kg - you are a bright ****star****. This problem of getting stuck on a plateau is most irritating. I can only suggest that you stick to the diet and exercise and try taking a chromium supplement (200 microgram a day, not more or less as this is the optimum dose) to improve your carbohydrate metabolism which in turn should result in the loss of those last 5 kg.
Keep up the good work.

2
Posted by: AMANDA | 2005/11/29

HELLO NANTY

I ALSO BOUGHT THE ATKINS DIET, DVD BOOK AND EVERYTHING, BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS, WHAT TO EAT WHEN, WHAT TO EAT HOW, IT IS VERY CONFUSING CAN YOU TELL ME MORE AND HOW I MUST USE IT AND WHAT FOODS TO EAT WHEN????
THANKS AMANDA

Reply to AMANDA
Posted by: Nanty | 2005/11/28

You have reached a plateau, you might have been doing the same thing repeatedly that your body is now used to it. I would suggest that you change your exercise routine, try and include more different kind of exercises, from cardio to resistance training and you should see the difference. Just hang in there and congratulations with the weight you have lost so far! i have also lost 20kg on the Atkins diet in only 2and1/2 months....

Reply to Nanty