Posted by: Tango | 2008/07/27

Hello CS

How are you? I do hope ok! I have not posted for ages - head down, working and studying - and written in for another course - I can not believe how much I am enjoying all this study at my age!!! LOL......Maybe I have finally found my groove so to speak?

I know its far to early to even say this - but yes, spring has arrived, albeit a little toooo early in my garden. The jasmin has oh so bravely strted - and for me it could not come quick enough. The smell of Jasmin always fills me with a sence of life, hope and joy - I can almost feel the sap rise!! My mood, normally helped along with a dear friend called Aropax, has definitely lifted!

Do take care!

Good to ehar from you again. I think for many of u, study can be a pleasure at any age --- maybe especially so when it doesn't carry the sense of compulsion it did earlier in life. Our jasmine has made some brave starts, too, and am holding thumbs there isn't another super-cold spell to kill it off again. Even the bush that semed totally knocked off last season, is freshening up. Maybe a lesson for us all. hat sap you fel rising --- yours or the jasmine's ?
Busy also with the many tasks of sorting, cataloguing, etc.