Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/08/01

HELLO CS

Hi CS - just saying hello.

How was your conference? Didn't Megamoggy miss you?!

My leg seems to be fine at the moment, but I guess that's got a lot to do with my continuing with my necessary treatment. I am due to go back to my vascular surgeon beginning Nov where he will upgrade my stocking to Grade III, so he says anyway! I am enjoying going to my Walk for Life classes, but have, unfortunately, missed a couple due to being sick (I had my kidney infection and was on antibiotics at beg July and then got a nasty throat infection about 10 days later and got more antibiotics - I cant go to Walk for Life when on antibiotics and that's all there is to it!) and being in C/T for the whole of last week - lovely weather! Unbelievable strong gale force winds with torrential rain - apparently its the worst weather they have had there in 50 years! I can believe it! But it was nice just seeing that beautiful scenery!

Hope your arm's getting better. I guess the cold weather hasnt helped!

Splendid conference, outstanding speaker from CHile, of all places, brilliant and a great sense of humour. Fancourt was a superb venue, and they gave me a nice room close to the conference centre and restaurent, helping to feed mind and body !
Megamoggy nearly tripped me up a dozen times twining round my legs in glee on my return. But we're worried about him as he's sick --- last time he was out overlnight, he returned with a nasty bite wound over his eye, which is infected, and he's not keen to take his antibiotics. We both know what they're like !
Pleased to hear that your leg is doing well at present Yes, the arm seems a bit stronger, though less comfortable in the cold.