Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2006/10/25

Hello CS

Good day CS,

Yes indeed a long time since my last visit. Well things are not too bright for me at the moment and in the past month I have suffered greatly.
To be exact the amount of both physical and emotional pain is just overwhelming. Last week I resorted to cutting again and no less than
9 times. Seeing a psychologist who is very helpful. Like his approach, CBT style.

Hubs cheated on me, caught him out, had a nervous breakdown, broke my ankle and still in a lot of pain. Reliving the trauma of the Hi-jacking/smash and grab, nightmares, burnout and parasuicidal. Child got hurt in accident at school. In essence I am pretty damn screwed up and the more I am trying to patch things, the more it is falling apart.

Just about to give up on life...not sure what keeps me going anymore

Thanks for listening and take care
Yours Sincerely
Lonestar

So sorry to hear of all this, Lonestar --- as you say, I know what it's like. physical and psychological trauma, are not a pleasant combination. But don't give up. You can be resilient, and there are good times that will become accessable eventually.

2
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/25

hey lonestar i was wondering where you went. please take care of yourself and just know that you have what it takes to be great. the fact that you are still around has to something for you. please take care of yourself and i truely do hope you start to feel better. maybe this is the turning point in your life that will lead you on to better things. maybe you should let go of the things you cant control and focus on the things you can. good luck and you know where we are.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/10/25

Lonestar, I'm thinking of you and I'm sorry to hear about all the drama in your life. Take care, here's a (HUG) for you...

Reply to Buzz