Question
Posted by: Bee | 2005/01/12

Hello CS

Dear CS
You wrote this in a previous message.
"I am bust reviewing and sourcing some rather good self-help books on CBT in various problem areas, including Depression and OCD, and hope we can soon post the reviews on this site with links to enable one to buy them, probably through Kalahari."

I can't wait for this information to be made available.
I am really, really struggling at the moment. It feels as though I am losing the battle.
Thanks for all your help.

BUsy and bust, I was ! The delay was caused because for reasons I'm trying to discover, while every one of the books was listed as available on Kalahari when I wrote about this first, before Christmas,, the very next week as I began reviewing them, they disappeared from the catalogue of books available through Kalahari, most annoyingly ! hey are now starting to re-appear, and I am asking kalahari to expedite this --- especially as this month they have a sale on, of 20 % off all books ! They seem now to be sourcing them from the US editions, as with the rand stronger against the dollar, the prices would be better.

1
Posted by: J | 2005/01/12

Hi B
Someone once mentioned a site called:www(dot)cognitivebehaviourtherapy(dot)org., which you could browse through in the interim. In my opinion , the site is not very detailed as one would expect from a book, but at least it's a step in the right direction.
Remember the battle cannot be won overnight, but it's the small little accomplishments that means more!

Take care.

Reply to J