Question
Posted by: Princess | 2005/07/21

hello...

Hey doc....

firstly...thank u...feel a bit beta 2day....am forcing the negative thoughts out. think i'll get there.....just want to be held sometimes and told everything will be ok. maybe if my dad did that when i was growing up - i wouldnt need it today?????

secondly.....y u feeling cold and not so happy? U wanna talk???? I studied psychology for 3 days... :) .... maybe i can help. dont like it when u sound down.....u like have to be ok all the time....

Hi Princess, nice to hear from you. I think you will, indeed get there. be cautious, that women who were not nurtured enough, cuddled enough, cared for enough when growing up, may easily rush into relationships looking for that, when their partner may be excellent in all other ways, but not able to meet those particular needs, which one usually does better to work through in counselling.
I'll remind myself that I have to be OK all the time. I had forgotten that this was part of my contract ! Thanks for the offer, most kind. But I'm bouncing alone, with the occasional "ouch".

1
Posted by: Summer | 2005/07/21

Howzit Princess. You sound good today. Im also feeling a hundred times better. Oh, the ups and downs of everyday life for some of us. Check you later.

Reply to Summer