Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/19

Hello

Hi cybershrink

Just a quick note to say things are really going well in my life :

Meditations to listen what God wants to tell me and Quite time for me to have conversation with God has really openend my eyes.

It works if you work it.

and to everyone else Have a fab weekend and remember positive thinking set the tone for positive believing.

We are constantly searching for answers and we look everywhere to be healed of hurt, pain, sadness and guilt but we often forget to get on our knees and speak to our Higher Power who are always willing to listen - and if you listen He will heal.
If your broken down He is ready to pick you up and be the wind beneath your wings.

Hi Kasandra, and thanks for such a nice message ! Delighted to hear how well you are doing !

1
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/19

Kassandra!!! Our resident cutie blondie actressy dudette! Welcome back!! Awesome what you doing with God btw, keep it up and have a fab weekend.

Reply to Paul