Question
Posted by: sara | 2007/05/16

hellllllllllppppppppppppp

hi all,
me n my husband r trying 4 a baby since past 3 months but this time after my periods that is after i stop bleeding around 4th day me n my husband started 2 have sex every day except for 8th day we didnt have sex for only 1 day and today is my 12th day but since yesterday i hve been secreting like hell thru out the day and in that also we had sex twice . . . .. . . . i wanted to know tat was tat secretion was my ovalution???? and has my egg released n came out or is it still inside me???? What was i secreting yesterday?????????? and till which day shud i have sex regularly???? and can i fall preg this time?????

It is quite likely that that was an ovulation discharge. It lasts 2-4 days, starting before the egg is released. Carry on trying for the next 4 days.

3

Some woman tend to have an increased level of discharge when they ovulate, this is normally determined by the egg white look as well. The best would be to have sex three days prior to ovulation and you can have sex on the day or day after ovulation as well. That would be the best way to fall pregnant. Sperm lives 3 days in the womans body whilst the egg only last about 24 hours. Hope this all helps. If you are unsure about ovulation you can buy and ovulation kit from any pharmacy and this will help loads to. Hope this help and Good luck!

Posted by: Semi | 2007/05/16

I dont know if i am right, but i was reading something and it said that if you are trying to concieve,t hen you must not have sex everyday cause a man can only produce good sperms every 3 days.

So please try to have sex after 3 days all the time.

Reply to Semi
Posted by: jb | 2007/05/16

I do not know what the dishcarge is that you have. but if you are trying to conceive then you should work out the length of your cycle. Ovulation normally takes place between 10-14 days when you have a 28 day cycle. Good luck.

Reply to jb