Posted by: Sam | 2008/07/05

Heinz foods

Did you guys see the drama about the gay ad for Heinz foods, and the call for a boycott of all their products because they pulled the ad? OK, so here's my question: if a company is NOT gay-OK, would you boycott their products?

He's my answer: I love Heinz's mayonnaise but hey I'd feel bad putting it in my shopping basket.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Posted by: Des | 2008/07/08

Wot ad guys?

Reply to Des
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/07/07

Sometime you win and sometimes you lose.

What needs answering would be, was the ad in bad taste, was it purely pulled because of some homophobic panic?

Find the reasons and debate the consequences before taking drastic steps like boycotts.

So what is the story about this Heinz ad ???

Reply to Nikkits
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/07/07

I guess it is a personal choice. If you really like the product, or if you really need it, will you stil boycott it. For me there are far more important things to worry about.