Question
Posted by: rumplestiltskin | 2007/11/29

HEEEELP!

I was diagnosed with a life threatening disease earlier this year. i was communicating with a lady on another forum on h24 and stupidly gave her my cell number. she is clingy and always wants to know what i am doing and where i am etc etc its really annoying, i went overseas at the beginning of november and she tried to talk me out of going and was concerned that something would happen etc, anyway i went but i could tell from her messages that she wanted me to get back asap she phones me at all hours and sms's me and now i have had enough. she is a married woman and i am a 48 year old single man. i need to end this "relationship" as i think its getting a bit strange. i know she is trying to be helpful but enough is enough. im 15 years her senior and just dont need this kind of s**t in my life i dont like being accountable to anyone. is there any way i can get her number blocked from my cellphone? i have decided to no longer communicate with her on h24. she has sms'd me 5 times this morning already

Expert ImageArchive

Good afternoon

You are ina difficult situation! You can get her number barred from your phone or you can block it yourself with the help of your cell phone provider. Call them and they will talk you through it.

You can alos request a new cell number from them.

Mike Lacey-Smith
Life Coach for Men

3
Posted by: brrrrrr | 2007/12/10

Sometimes in life some people enjoy other people's company. The poor lady is crying for help here, she enjoys talking to u, u allowed her so now u call it sh****t, i dont think its fair. Wait until u're alone and no one is interested talking to u then u'll wish she was around. For sure she's married but for u to give her u're numbers was like giving some access to your life now u asking us. In my books this is abuse.

Hope u enjoy u're life.

Reply to brrrrrr
Posted by: djfdjldjfgl;djfgj | 2007/11/30

SHame on u for leading this woman on shame on u!

Reply to djfdjldjfgl;djfgj
Posted by: anon for this one | 2007/11/29

Hi rumplestiltskin,

some of the new phones have a profile whereby you can block certain numbers - it is as if your phone is off. I don't know if it works with the sms's.

Try it and see if it works.

Reply to anon for this one