Question
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/28

Hectic.....

Hi all,

Just read the Riana saga posts. I was drawn in to it. I have not been as involved with all the posts and only read a few from time to time. I did mail her and it was rejected.

Personally I always give people the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.

I would still like to know the truth and the whole darn truth about this all!

Interesting, isn't it ? And the absence of any response from either Riana or Lauren is odd, too. The silence is becoming deafening. And the email address bounced ?

6
Posted by: tango | 2006/07/28

You have a wonderful and blessed weekend! Talk nicely to that Jasmin - and maybe....!

Reply to tango
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

I understand that change of sentiment in lonely hours! Done it myself with past relationships, and my daughter was doing exactly the same thing with me last night about her relationship that she ended recently.

The love and friendship you're surrounded by is testament to the love and friendship you provide to others too! You so obviously deserve it.

I'm signing off now - leaving the office early today - but will see you around next week most probably.

Enjoy the jasmin - I'm jealous - Mine looks ragged! :-)

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/28

Yes Chelle - so true. No longer feel hurt but do sometimes question my descision in the dark and lonely hours!!! I call my daughter and say: "Just remind me of all the reasons quickly why I did end it all" She rattles them off and I feel better!

Yes - will garden and have lovely stuff planned. I am so lucky as I am surrounded by love and friendship!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

Hi - I'm doing well, thanks. Thanks for the kind words. :-)

Closing that door will open others. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I'm sure you made the right decision. It's hard letting go, but once done, and with some time, the freedom from having to continually worry about what to do is awesome.

Thanks for the update!

Enjoy the weekend - I gather you'll be doing some gardening with all this wonderful weather about!

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/28

Hi Chelle,

How are you? I do hope fine.

Remember the issue we used to mail about? Well I did bring it to an end. I feel a lot better and looking ahead and not hoping to have what does not exist with P. You were very supportive. Thanks. It has been very hard, but my gut feel was to bring it to a final conclusion.

Riana did mail me and said she would reply later. I would hope to hear from her and still curious about all the postings. I always want to know and try to understand the whys, whats and wherefores of everything!!

Chelle - I just want to say that I have always experienced you as a lovely kind and genuine person!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

Tango, if you didn't post today, I think we'd be none the wiser. I think she was drawn into responding to your post whilst logged in after her Lauren post, and that sequence made it all the more noticeable for CS to pick up the IP addresses.

I'm glad you mention the email because I was curious about whether that was her real address.

Maybe an up and coming (in her mind) author using this site to create a story?? :-)

Reply to Chelle