Question
Posted by: Bettie | 2005/06/25

Heavy/painfull feeling in vigina after sex

Since the last 12 months or so, I experience a very heavy and a bit painful feeling in my vagina after sex. It feels as if a very heavy ball is hanging just above the opening. It is uncomfortable (sort of painful) to stand because it feels as if my inside is going to fall out. Although I had trial labours with both my children it both ended with c/sections. I am 33 years of age. This feeling last approxamatily for 4 hours after sex.

You could have uterine prolapse. See your gynaecologist to check.