Question
Posted by: Johanna | 2007/03/30

Heavy period pains after sterilization

I delivered my third baby on the 8th May 2006 and i sterilizedbut now i am experiencing heavy period pains and cramps every month,please advice me if its normal and what i should do.

You were probably on hormonal contraception before the sterilisation. This makes periods lighter and helps with period pains. Try Brufen at your period time.

1
Posted by: melanie | 2007/03/30

i had the same and eventually went on to depo injection to take away the periods. the gp and the gynae told me heavy bleeding is not related to sterilisation but that was my exp also

Reply to melanie