Question
Posted by: NADINE | 2006/10/30

heavy period

I went off the injection a few weeks ago because i was bleeding for to long a time period. I was put on a white pill to stop the bleeding and after about 2 weeks it stopped. I have now stopped taking any contraception.

A week ago (about 2 two weeks after the last bleeding) I started bleeding again.
It is getting heavier and heavier. I am having to change every hour to hour and a half.

I cannot take off work as I have had to take off to much with this problem already. And i can not afford to go to the doctor just now. Will I be able to get anything at a chemist or must i see a doctor.

Please help I want to regulat this as soon as possible please. Its becoming a bit much now.

You will have to see a doctor, I'm afraid. The pharmacy will not be able to help you with a complicated problem like this.