Question
Posted by: M | 2005/12/13

Heavy painfull bleeding

Please help what was supposed to be the last day of menustration turned into hell. Yesterday it looks like it's clearing up but this morning I started bleeding heavily and it is painfull like the second day of my normal period. I had my last Nur-Isterate injection in August and didn't go back again. Can this be because of the injection or is there something else wrong with me?

I agree with Breez.

1
Posted by: breez | 2005/12/13

I have heard of people battling to get there cycle to settle after Nuristate. I would suggest a call to your gynae or GP just to check if they think you should be worrying. If nothing else it wll set your mind at ease.

Reply to breez