Question
Posted by: genee | 2005/12/13

heavy bleeding..AGAIN

LADIES PLEASE HELP...I HAD A D&C ON THE 15/11...BECAUSE OF HEAVY...CLOTTING BLEEDING..IT STOPPED ON THE 21/11...BUT THE HEAVY..CLOTTING BLEEDING CAME BACK ON THE 7/12..AND IS STILL HERE...IS THIS NORMAL...WHAT DO I DO NEXT?....31 YEARS OLD..TTC FOR ALMOST 3YEARS NOW...

Find out from your gynaecologist what the results of the D&C showed and what treatment is needed.

2
Posted by: breez | 2005/12/13

I had bleeding for 5 days then it stopped and then came back even heavier but it only lasted another day then tapered off. i would give gynae a ring and just check what they think.

Reply to breez
Posted by: ?? | 2005/12/13

What does a D&C stand for??

Reply to ??