Question
Posted by: Worried Mom | 2007/06/18

heavy baby

My son was born on 24/1 and weighed 3.9kgs. He now weighs 9.5kgs and everybody comments on the fact that he is over weight. He is currently drinking NAN1. He doesnt over feed in fact he sometimes drinks a bottle less than he is supposed to. will his weight stabblize when he is older. What can I do to help him as I am afraid he will develop chest problems?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Worried Mom
It would be best to visit a pediatric dietician to advice you on the best formula to use.
Welma

3
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/24

Mine son was 4.2kg and today he only weight 75 kg at the age of 29y Dont' worry just keep a eye on him eating habbits

Reply to anon
Posted by: mamma 2 | 2007/07/05

mine was 3,8kg at birth and currently 3 and half months and weight is 8,3kg and length 68cm.

Tell me did your boys have a small fontanelle on top of the head - the soft spot on the top of the head. My boy's one is very small en closed to early. He was not diagnosed with any illness. He is perfectly fine.

Reply to mamma 2
Posted by: N | 2007/07/01

Mine was 3.56 kg at birth, people also said months after, his a big/fat boy, but when he started walking he started to pick up weight more slowly.Now he`s just perfect.When they start to be more active they grow into their little body`s.

Reply to N