Question
Posted by: CONCERNED | 2004/11/15

HEAVINESS IN BELLY 20 WEEKS

I HAVE THIS TERRIBLE HEAVINESS IN MY BELLY, AND MY STOMACH IS NOT AS BIG AS ALWAYS TODAY. iT FEELS LIKE THERE IS CONTANT PRESSURE VERY LOW IN MY STOMACH. IS IT SOMETHING I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT?

Hard to say without examinign you. If you are worried, contact your doctor.

2
Posted by: Francis | 2004/11/16

I'm 26 weeks and still run to the loo every 5 minutes. Sometimes it feels that the baby is not moving "up" and stay down on my bladder. Just remember that from 20 weeks your baby grows very quickly and puts on weight (Uterus at your navel).

You will also start feeling off balance sometimes. I have the urge to go to the loo everytime my baby moves and the heaviness stays constent.

Your tummy will be bigger and then flatter sometimes 'cause your baby moves and turn.

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Rene | 2004/11/15

I'm 22 weeks and my tummy feels very very heavy. I can't even eat like I used to. I feel so uncomfortable and heavy after I eat. I think I need to eat less as well.

I suppose this is all part of pregnancy. If you are still worried go to the doc or gynae.

Regards,
Rene

Reply to Rene