Question
Posted by: Brad | 2008/01/23

Heath Ledger

Hi guys and gals, did u see that Heath Ledger has died? He was the hottie in Brokeback Mountain.... and I remember how crap it was when his character died in the movie. He was straight but I think many gay flags will be flying at half-mast today.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: st-ryker | 2008/01/23

so, so sad! he was a very talented actor that didn't take the easy route to stardom and money... he was very selective in his roles and showed potential of becoming a Holywood great! it is a sad day for the movie industry and for the fans...

Heath... journey safely big guy... you will be missed by many...

Reply to st-ryker
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/01/23

Brad, it was Jake Gyllenaal that died in Brokeback Mountain, hehehe. Heath was the blonde one.
Yes, I am also really sad. He was a good actor, and a measly 28 years old. Really sad
:(

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/01/23

Howzit Brad,
Always sad when people die...but even more so when they die so young! Guess he will always be remembered from his part in Brokeback.

Reply to Deeve