Question
Posted by: Health24 Staff | 2007/03/08

heartdoc

Please note that the heartdoc forum will remain closed for the time being. The decision to close the forum was made for internal reasons - not because it was abused in any way.

6
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/03/09

Not yet deleted? Hmmm, they must be getting sick of the same complainant.

Reply to Buzz

I think H24 just wanted to get rid of the old Winch’s constant moaning! It's like giving a whining child a sweetie, just to get them to shut up!

Posted by: Buzz | 2007/03/08

And you go around TELLING people on CS not to post unnecessarily, yet you go ahead and post about rude people. Was that necessary? LOL - it makes sense that you're allowed to post whatever rubbish you want, because you'll have it deleted before CS gets back.

Now watch this posting being deleted too. ROFLMAO. Ag foei tog.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/03/08

Wow Anxious/H25 - you ARE a busy woman, and to have H24 jump at your every demand is quite something. Now they've vindicated you about the Heartdoc closure, I'm sure you feel better. In fact, you must feel great to have many harmless postings deleted merely because you weren't supported and you didn't like the truth (only ONE posting was abusive the rest were harmless). You are a pathetic tattle tale and I for one, can now for the first time understand why others dislike your attitude.

H24, it's shocking that you allow visitors on this forum, to lead you by the nose.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/08

Yea I agree. Apparently it is supposedly only temporary.

How are you doing Cornel?

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Cornel | 2007/03/08

Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to having the old Heart Doc back, if possible.

Reply to Cornel