Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2004/10/19

Heartburn

Hello Ladies

I'm on my thirtieth week am suffering from heartburn i tried all remedies for heartburn but in five minutes it comes again and it makes me dizzy and feel like vomiting it really irritates me i don't no why cos am taking less food and avoiding spices.

Pls help if anyone does have any idea of relieve this unbearable situation.

Try gaviscon. If no joy see a doctor for other prescriptions

1
Posted by: Milk | 2004/10/19

Hi Dolly,

I am at the last of my pregnancy and suffered with this through-out. Mine monstly occured during night time but sometimes during the day. The only suggesions I have is Gaviscon - try both the fluid and tablet that you suck to see which works best. When you sleep at night sleep on at least 3-4 pillows. Strangely I alos felt when I was sleeping on my left it went away - as soon as I turned to my right it would come back immediately. Try an dpay attention to what you are eating to see which foods causes the greatest discomfort. Also try eating smaller meals at a time and do not eat later than 6 at night. A glass of milk or nesquik before bedtime also helped.
Good luck!

Reply to Milk