Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/04/05

heartbreak

Could a person really have a broken heart?

My boyfriend and I broke up and I suddenly had this pain on my heart (Can't explain it) but it hurts

Dear Confused
Not in the physical sense of the way, but yes, sadness and anxiety can definitely give one chest pain. If you have a family history of heart disease it may be a good idea to do an ECG. Taking something like Mypaid if you are not allergic to anything may also help?

2
Posted by: dawn | 2007/04/05

1.you shouldn't have let him go if u know tha t u still loved him.
2 u made yo decusion, so let it flow. Life goes on. don't look back sweety as difficult as it is.

Reply to dawn
Posted by: Simpathy | 2007/04/05

I know the feeling!!

Reply to Simpathy