Question
Posted by: males VS females | 2005/05/30

heartbreak

How do males deal with heartbreak after love compared to females.?
I know with different situations theres a different ways..
Just want to know the variuos ways.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Losing It | 2005/05/30

My ex jumped in the sack with some one else. I was told by his other male friends that that is how a man deals with heartbreak.
Apparently he was hurting just as much as me, not enough to work things out between us, just enough to bed some other chick, that by the way he is practically living with now.
I believe there are men out there that genuinely do hurt, but I think it is difficult for them to show it as from an early age they are taught "cowboys don't cry" and also if they sobbed every day on their friends shoulders like women do I don't think it would do much for their ego and that ego extremely important to a man. Plus they have LOTS of pride and are TOUGH don't you know to show hurt would be a sign of weakness?!?!?(Feeble reasoning but seems to work for some men)
Read the book Men are from Mars Women are from Venus it puts into perspective how men are especially around other men.
Sometimes I wish I could take a pafe from their book and just simply move on with out a care in the world.??

Reply to Losing It