Question
Posted by: Rautem | 2007/11/30

heart rate

Hi - I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, I am on medication but it has reduced my heart rate from in the seventies to in the fifties. My blood pressure is constant at about 140/91. I am exercising to reduce weight. Should I be concerned?

Dear Rautem

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Your blood pressure is still high and I suggest that you add another tablet to the medication that you are already taking (unfortunately, you did not tell me what you are using). I recommend that you consult a Physician or Internis, in order to start with the correct treatment.

Kind regards