Question
Posted by: Ashy | 2008/01/10

Heart problems

I'm experiencing heart problem at the moment whereby my heart gets a weak moment. in other words it gets weak every 5 minutes then it feels like i can't breathe properly. it only lasts for 2 seconds but is happening continuously for the past week now.
please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you might have an irregular heart beat. If would be advisable that you have blood tests for cardiac functions and possibly a ECG. You do not tell me your age so it is difficult to advise. Potassium is a possible remedy to think of but still do the test to make sure it is not something else.

Dr Debbie