Question
Posted by: blondie | 2007/12/04

heart palpitations

Hi there!
the last three days I have started having the wierdest heart palpitations. It feels like I can feel my heart beating in my throat and it even skips beats. It makes me feel a bit naucious. I am only 20 years old, not over weight and I dont have hypertension. Im also not stressed out. What could be causing the palpitations? Thanx

Dear Blondie
Certain medications or stimulating drinks like Redbull/strong coffee/Coke and electrolyte imbalances can cause heart palpitations. Please let your doctor do an ECG and check your electrolyte levels in your blood.

2
Posted by: mandy | 2009/02/27

my heart is beating fast i can feel it i also feel dizzy

Reply to mandy
Posted by: Mtjotjana | 2008/11/13

What is the cause of heart palpitations?? Is there a remedy? Is it possible to be completely healed of them?

Please help!!

Reply to Mtjotjana