Question
Posted by: T.MAN | 2008/07/28

Heart pains

Saturday night for about 3hrs, my girlfriend had a constant pain on her heart and she couldn't move or breathe without feeling the pain!
This is first she experienced this kind of pain...any idea what it could be?

My self I have regular chest pains and i know it's caused by me stressing too much about my family matters and i tried resolving them but it seems impossible

Expert ImageArchive

Dear T
Chest pain can be due to lung problems, , chest muscle pain, heartburn or heart problems. Heart pain is usually the most serious, and usually presents with a heavy pressing feeling on the chest, shortness of breath, anxiety, sweating and paleness. If ever you are worried, it is always best to take her to the nearest emergency unit for evaluation.