Question
Posted by: fatty | 2008/01/16

heart foundation diet

I wonder if you know of the heart foundation/ institute diet? I'd like to use it to kick off my diet, I am starting to eat healthier and excercise too. I'd like to know if you can use sweetner in your coffee and whether or not it is a good diet.It is to be followed for 3 days thereafter eat healthily, r u supposed to follow it after 4 days again, for 1 month?
I'd like to loose about 10 kilos

hope you can help

Dear Reader
I have not got a copy of the supposed Heart Foundation diet, but you can contact the SA Heart Foundation at (021) 510-6262 and ask if they have such a diet.