Question
Posted by: Fifi | 2008/01/14

Heart disease query

Hi all. I'm not on a medical but need to find out if there is some test available if I want to check that I have a heart disease? Thanks.

Dear Fifi
There is not one single test you can use, depending on what you think is wrong. Heart disease is diagnosed by physical heart examination, ECG, Heart Sonar, and angiogram if needed. If you don't have medical aid it may be best to go to your nearest outpatient clinic at a provincial hospital for this.

1
Posted by: Smiley | 2008/01/14

Fifi,give the doctor an indication of your symptoms, then maybe she can help you.

Reply to Smiley