Question
Posted by: lee | 2007/04/16

heart attack

Good day to you,

About a year and a half back I suffered a heart attack at the age of 34 due to stress and cholesterol etc. They implanted a stent, and since everything have been ok.

the last month or so how ever I get tired very easy. It is sometimes so bad that I am out of breath just from climbing a few stairs. Also I had a very disturbing meeting last night and felt very uncomfortable afterwards with pain and a BP of 134 over 116. ( i have a BP measuring machine) my chest now burns and my arm feels sore, almost like before when I had my first attack.

Could I have suffered another heart attack?

Dear Lee
Yes it is possible that you had a "silent" heart attack, it is also possible that you are just having angina - but with your history I think it is worth checking this out - at least an ECG and troponin blood test today still if possible?

3
Posted by: Op | 2007/04/16

Don't play with ur life go and see a doctor today.Hope ur ok

Reply to Op
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/16

Worried about you is right, you obviously need to take alot of care due to your history. Your BP was far too high, and cause for concern in itself - the pain in your arms is indicative of a problem even if you havent yet suffered a second heart attack - you must get to your doctor asap.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: worried about you | 2007/04/16

your Bloodpressure alone should be a cause for concern! please go and see a Doctor a.s.a.p!

Reply to worried about you