Posted by: Blessed | 2008/08/07

Hearing loss

Hi all, My dad was struck by a lighning 20 years, as he gets older he is experiencing hearing difficulties. Kindly advice on what to do or any recommendation on reasonable hearing aids. I have already posted to the hearing loss forum but have not received any response.

Hi Blessed
The best option would be for him to go to an audiologist to have a full hearing test and to see where the problem lies and whether a hearing aid will help - there are so many different kinds that they will be able to advise him what would work best for him. You will find an audiologist in the yellow pages or your nearest ENT specialists rooms will be able to tell you where to find them.