Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2005/12/06

Healthy weight

How do you work out your healthy weight? I know how to work out my BMI but would like to know how much I should weigh. I am 1.75m tall and weigh 55kgs. I am 21 years old.

Dear Jackie
Your present BMI = 17,7 which is below the normal range (18-25). Generally speaking a BMI of 22 is regarded as ideal for adult women, so for a BMI of 22 you would need to weigh 68 kg (22 x (1.75 x 1.75)).

1
Posted by: for jakkie | 2005/12/06

you are under weight, you should be about 62-68kg, to be in normal weight you BMI is currently on 17 which is below normal, normal range is 20-25, so perhaps get your self to 60kg, to be healthy.

God bless good luck

Reply to for jakkie