Question
Posted by: blossom | 2008/01/31

healthy snacks

hi
i do eat healthily generally, and have a container filled with the following: sunflower seeds, raisins, flaxseeds, pumpkins seeds (all unroasted). I sprinkle these on cereal, salad etc. My only problem is that I get very 'gassy' in the late afternoon early evening. I have some IBS. Do you have any solutions?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

the flatuence might be related to some other foods you consume during the day or could be the result of a leaky gut. With out a detailed history it is very difficult to say for sure what is causing this. You can use Amipro's digestive enzymes with meals to alleviate the 'gassy' symptoms.

Dr Debbie