Question
Posted by: Marge | 2005/07/11

Healthy eating plan

Where can I obtain a diet (actual foods to eat) structured on the lines of a health eating plan (rather than any fad, short term diet)? I am in my mid 30s - weigh 76 kg - my ideal weight is about 58 km given my frame. Cannot loose weight since having my second child.

How do I find a dietician operating in the vicinity of Midrand or Randburg?

Dear Marge
It is always a good idea to consult a dietitian because he/she will work out an individual diet for you that promotes slimming and takes all your specific factors into account. I can't refer you directly, but check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area. Combine the diet the dietitian will work out for you with regular exercise (join a good gym or Walk for Life) to obtain the best results.