Question
Posted by: Mani | 2005/07/05

Healthy Eating

Hello Doc,
I train Hard But am Constantly Defeating the Purpose of My Objective Due to Horrible Eating Habits.
Is there a Booklet/Association/ Specialised Dietitician Help on
Calories?
I am More or Less looking for Info/Books/help on Calories Regarding Junk Food(KFC, Steers, McDonalds, Pizza'z,).
Is it Possible to find Such Info Relating to the Calories of Such Foods?
I need to Educate Myself And I Suppose Many Others Regarding
Our Health
Your Help is Tremendously Appreciated

Dear Mani
If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do a search you should find a section on the calorie content of fast foods. While you are on the Diet site also click on 'Diet Basics' and read the articles on the balanced diet. Otherwise visit: www. sahealthinfo.co.za and go to 'Nutrition' to find the energy content of commonly eaten foods, such as pizzas, deep fried chicken, etc.