Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/19

Health24

I am wondering... what is your criteria for deleting offensive postings? Do you only delete postings that are offensive to Homosexuals... or does rascism not count? Why are 'P's' rascist postings permitted... or is it that no one on the Health24 team understands Afrikaans?

As I understand it, the whole health24 team is totally fluent in Afrikaans, and opposed to racist messages. I suspect they do get tied up in removing the stained messages on the Sexology forum. Maybe they haven;t yet noticed how offensive Ag Toe is being, needlessly and unjustifiably. Becaise ours is a rather well behaved site, normally, I don't think they examine every posting unless they can see a significant fuss is arising. Have you looked at how many forums and postings are carried on this site ?
And whatever happened to our agreement to ignore and freeze out the nasty messages and their posters ? They only thrive on your angry responses. Leave them to talk to themselves.

21
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/19

yip... let's sing it like Justin Timberlake!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/19

Ho hum guys whats happening here, *where is the love?*

Reply to Paul
Posted by: X | 2004/11/19

To Inc
Ooops!!!! So it wasn't you...

Reply to X
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/19

What response to Siza?

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

Hi Dude, go buy some of that KGB stuff thats out and tell us if it works!!

Princess - cos i'd like to turn a couple of people on here into froggs!

I think you are confusing Mona with Moana. I think its time for me to change me screen name....

Have a great weekend!! I hope you feel better soon.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/19

hey Princess Mona, y princess... it's such a beautiful word to describe the finess but i believe you have an oxymoron going on... like military intelligence... to words combined that don't make sence...

And your response is quit cool, I am so sick of the racism that although I have a hang over and one hours sleep it still makes me feel like chucking all over the place at a new level... like other discussion forumns... what about the polls taken that we have a stat of 60% of the nation reckons things are getting better...

and we've all said the same shyte so many times... flucking makes me so very bored... i like punani of any colour... and am not afraid to say brother... theres so much more interesting shyte to talk about, in the rainbow all the colours suffer and fight in order to reflect perfect with all their might...

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: To princes from siza | 2004/11/19

they r all silly with no roots

Reply to To princes from siza
Posted by: Princess Mona | 2004/11/19

Siza, dying to know what you said...????

Reply to Princess Mona
Posted by: Siza | 2004/11/19

iyhu niyagezo ninonke apha, ningabaphi, ezizinto zingenazo neziduko ezi, sis man

Reply to Siza
Posted by: To Ag Toe | 2004/11/19

Spugupug

Reply to To Ag Toe
Posted by: Ag toe | 2004/11/19

Stoedla

Reply to Ag toe
Posted by: X | 2004/11/19

Inc. that response to Siza smacks of you, he he he!!!

Reply to X
Posted by: To Siza | 2004/11/19

Hamba wena

Reply to To Siza
Posted by: Siza | 2004/11/19

thulani pls

Reply to Siza
Posted by: Princess Mona | 2004/11/19

Another site i chat on each forum has a board moderator - as soon as hell breaks loose, the moderator notifies the site, and they delete the messages. That would be a good idea here, as i suppose the H24 IT guys only pick up the problems once the damage is done. Would be interesting to know how they pick it up....

Reply to Princess Mona
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/19

Yes Mona... I remember.. it just seems to me that they have selective vision.. or they favour certain individuals. Sometimes they delete things that weren't even necessary to delete...
I just wonder how they decide...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

Is dit beter as ek dit verander na Princess Mona????

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Ag toe | 2004/11/19

Jy maak ons almal siek met jou Mona,moun gat naam

Reply to Ag toe
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

As jy siek voel gaan huis toe

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Ag toe | 2004/11/19

Ag Mona hou jou ou groot bek toe jy maak ons almal siek.

Reply to Ag toe
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

Hi Inc!! Last time everyone was fighting about racism they deleted the messages, remember Honey ( i think her name was) So i'm sure as soon as they pick this up they will delete it. Maybe they are busy deleting the wacko messages on the Sexologist board!

Reply to Mona