Question
Posted by: LABGIRL | 2006/04/02

HEALTH WALKER

Hi, I train on a Health Walker each day, but I need to replace some of the parts. Do you perhaps know of someone that does such repairs or is the agent? We live in Worcester, but anywhere in the Western Cape area will be okay.

Hi Labgirl

The only way I can think of is to contact the sales people for the HealthWalker - I'm not sure where you got yours, but i think that they are still sold at Game Stores, and so you would have to contact the agency that distributes - I think it was Verimark, though I stand corrected?

2
Posted by: Andries | 2015/11/18

Just a quick question, I would like to get parts (Bearings) for my Health Walker. I am staying in Centurion, are there a place where I can get them? Regards

Reply to Andries | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Jake | 2016/03/09

Hello, were you able to source spare parts for your Health Walker?