Question
Posted by: Little Lotta | 2003/01/24

Health walker

I have 15 kg to lose and use the weigh less diet and take USN Weigh loss complex. I use my health walker 20 minutes each evening and as I have a big belly I do stomach exercise for another 10 min. I also have fybriomialgy. Is this enough for me to lose weight or should I exercise more?

Yes, 20mins on the healthwalker is good - perhaps you can build this up to 30 minutes per day in the next month or so.

I would also recommend that you do toning work on all areas of your body and not just your stomach. Why not go to the home page of this website and click on Shape up for Summer, where you will find examples of all exercises? Also, perhaps you should try to walk, twice per week, since this is weight-bearing exercise which will help to improve your bone density (the health-walker is non-weight-bearing).

Also check your eating plan with Dietdoc.

Good luck.