Question
Posted by: UG | 2008/07/14

HEALTH VS CAR

I recently was advised by my gynae that I needed a DNC. I booked but had to cancel as I used money from my husband. He said the money was for materials for a job he is busy with and he wanted it. But this was not so. He also has a old car that he is storing. Yesterday I find out that he used this money to do the uphoolstery on the car. How do I approach him about this as I think health issues are more important than this car. I would make sacrifices for him.

For him to use scarce funds to indulge a mere hobby like restoring an old car, rather than for his wife;s health care is selfish and irresponsible. Did you have the gynae explain to him what you needed and why ?