Question
Posted by: liz | 2007/04/02

health snacks

please help me i have just started on herbal life diet programe. could you please tell me what do you recommend to eat as healthy snacks in between meals ( i do get a bit hungry) but dnt know on what to snack that is healthy. i sometimes snack on carrots but i find thats not enough.

your response is very welcome

thank you

liz

Dear Liz
To lose weight you can stick to snacks made up of the so-called 'free foods' that have a very low energy content: carrot, cucumber or celery sticks, baby tomatoes, berries, Kiwi fruit, pawpaw, gherkins, etc. If you still feel hungry, try chewing sugar-less chewing gum because research indicates that chewing something that taste sweet, causes satiation even if the item has no energy content. Unbuttered popcorn contains 1908 kJ/100g (454 cal/100g) so use it in moderation.
Hope this helps

3
Posted by: Herbalife | 2007/04/11

Adele

I am on the Shake and mix fruit in my shake everyday and drink 3 litres of water. I dont lose a single kg. I am at an distributer and he said its fine the way I do it. I dont eat meals inbetween and only eat a balanced meal every night. Please help

Reply to Herbalife
Posted by: MEIN | 2007/04/10

I eat about 10 vital rice cakes a day.Is that why I gain weight?

Reply to MEIN
Posted by: Adele | 2007/04/02

Hey there. I am a agent for Herbalife and we recommend that you have the following as snacks

Fruit
Fat Free Yoghurt
Provita with Fat free cottage cheese or low fat cheese
Veggies like carrots
Herbalife Protein Bar

Reply to Adele