Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2007/04/24

Health Problems

Iam 35 years of age, I have 3 children. I have the following symtoms and need to now urgently what cause me to feel the way I do. There are time that I amm very moody and than after a while or so I would be fine again. I am feeling very tired on a daily basis and this is causing problems at home. I suffer from survive headaches on a continous basis, If I get this headache at night I would get up the following morning with the same headache. I get my manstruation very irregularly. There time when I skip manstruation for 2 month. Iam sterilized. I have experienced a breathing problem for about 2 weeks up to date. This happened when I jumpeb in the taxi to go home. I sat in the back seat, when I sat there I just could not breath, I felt so heavy in my chest and head, it felt like exploding. I could not take the suffocation and jumped out. I thought it might be the heat and the taxi was hot, but the very next day I sat in the taxi but in front and at the window but the same thing happened to me. I have been gaing weight alot which is not me I have always been slender even after my boys were born. I have problems sleeping at night it takes me a long time to fall off to sleep. I can sleep early and wake up the next morning feeling very tired. My husband is getting annoyed by me telling him on a daily basis that I am tired.
Please help me with regard to this problems

Dear Concerned
You need a good medical check-up - they need to look at your thyroid function, blood iron levels, see if you have signs of infection, heart or lung disease. Your symptoms also look like you may be very stressed or anxious or overworked. There is no quick fix - one needs to find the cause and treat that.
See http://www.health24.com/dietnfood/I_want_to/15-3087,34681.asp