Question
Posted by: Tim | 2010/11/19

health fod sources

where can i get decent bread flour, including rye , in Gauteng?

Dear Tim
You can buy different wheat bread flours at most large supermarkets in Gauteng. To obtain rye flour you may have to ask at a health shop. When you say 'decent' bread flour, do you mean that the products you have purchased do not produce nice bread? or do you mean you are looking for unsifted, high-fibre flours? If you can't obtain the flour you are looking for, I would recommend that you phone Ruto Mills in Pretoria or contact Tiger Brand foods.

1

Dear Tim